Saturday 8 October 2011

I am thankful for...

Thanksgiving usually comes with comments of things we are thankful for. Our health, spouse, children, money, time with family and jobs. Not many move past the status quo. This year I am thankful for...

1. Bruises on my legs from the toddler who uses me as a jungle gym
2. The buzz of a dryer... my husband did the laundry
3. Shoppers optimum points
4. Leftover pasta
5. Playing wii with Aden
6. Christ's forgiveness
7. Toddler speak
8. Secret messages of love from Mike
9. A new mattress
10. Baby squeeks while nursing
11. The sun reflecting off a car window
12. Sunny fall days
13. Nibbles from first teeth
14. Duct tape holding my computer cord together
15. Tylonol
16. Chocolate cake
17. Apple crisp hot out of the oven
18. The drool Evalynn just wiped across my face
19. Secret Christmas presents hidden and waiting
20. Sleeping in
21. A child's undying devoted love
22. Planned returns of those long gone
23. The fall fair
24. Sales on things we need
25. Sleepy eyerubs
26. Temper tantrums
27. Cuddles on the couch
28. Tickle fights
29. Persistence
30. Tangled hair
31. Gods promises, both fullfilled and coming soon.
more to come....

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. Your list made me smile. Definitely thinking outside the box on some of those. ;)

    ReplyDelete